Award-winning airbrushed artwork
It all starts with calling 403-860-SHOT (7468)
Bloodshot will make your vision come to life!
- Kustom motorcycles
- Helmets (Motorcycle, Hockey & other)
- Cars, Trucks, Vans & RV's
- Snowboards, skateboards
- Anything your wrinkled brain can think of
Remember that the base/clear coats can make or break the look of your artwork!
Although BloodShot has preferred vendors for paint (DVS Wood N Cycle and Screamin' Paint Works), working with other professional painters is possible, with prior consultation.
Measure twice, cut once! Be prepared to plan and discuss your project thoroughly to avoid complications or misunderstandings.
What you should bring to the meeting:
- one or several pictures of what you want painted
- reference material of what you want painted (any alterations or ideas that have no reference can be hand drawn to accommodate the project.)
- an idea of what your budget is
BloodShot is an independent firm, and operates on a first come first serve basis. Strict deadlines can be made with prior agreements between Bloodshot and the client.
- Be prepared to sit down and sketch out a concept
- You will be provided a quote based on the scope of the work
- Starting with your agreement, the art development will begin on the schedule slotted
- you will be invited to view the artwork at various stages - your input is critical!
BloodShot retains the rights to all created artwork and will not authorize the reproduction of it without consent